whatever we want records

What made you start WeWW?

I was tired of being inspired. + if Richard branson can do it!

weww

Personally, how did you guys get into music? And specifically this side of it?
I just read in the science journal that a good dancer makes for a good mate. Something to do with symmetry. Hence the reason all the guys on the label have hot girls. This covers all sides.

weww
Starting a record label must be a very daunting thing to do, and could cost a lot of money…where did the drive come from?

Saturday night binging with thomas and harv. I like whiskey, a McCallen 18 can motivate you to move buildings.

weww
As an independent label, would I be right in thinking that the majority of your signings have come from past relationships so far?

Yes, somehow it feels we’ve all known each other before. sort of like buddism or Hinduism, or one of those ideologies.

weww

Does WeWW belong to a specific genre of music that you could pinpoint?

Sure, my genre, 40 is the new 20, if you know what I mean.

weww
New York based and influenced, WeWW already has a large following in Europe, why do you think that is?

I guess they have taste?

weww
Map of Africa, is probably your best known artist… can you tell us more about them?

Yes, I guess Harvey is a legendary dj, it sounds weird to me, since he’s still alive and all. Him and Thomas both are talented, handsome and insightful. And they both don’t mind sleeping on the floor if they had to.

What can we expect from WeWW in 2006, 2005 was a huge year, can it get any bigger?
I used to think that when I was 13. I was wrong then…

What are you working on right now?

This crazy interview.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

WEWW #16
Laughing Light of Plenty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300294767402&Category=306&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1